"My partnership experience [with Yolo Food Bank] has been terrific. It has provided much needed goods and services for my residents, who have expressed a lot of appreciation. I am always able to find healthy food options, pantry staples as well as basic goods when I come." -Kylie French, Mercy Housing
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Partner Agency of the Yolo Food Bank!
Hunger is a year-round issue in our community. The Food Bank is looking for new partners to meet the needs of Yolo County residents. Below are the requirements needed to partner with the Yolo Food Bank.
With help from our partner agency network, the Food Bank is able to effectively respond to hunger challenges facing Yolo County. Among other things, Food Bank partner agencies are required to:
• Have a 501 (c) 3 non-for-profit tax exempt status organization with a letter from IRS
• Have a recognized charity and a feeding program serving the needy, ill, infants or elderly
• Have at least one person (volunteer or staff) with a certified food handler’s card
• Must be located and serve residents in Yolo County
Agencies who are applying for partnerships and are churches, must also complete the Church Qualifier Form along with the agency packet.
New Partner Agency Application Process
Contact Zane Hatfield, Agency Relations Coordinator, to let us know about your interest in the Food Bank partnership. You can contact Zane Hatfield at email@example.com or (530) 668-0690 ext. 109.
Submit a completed application packet which includes:Complete a successful site visit at your agency. The Agency Relations Coordinator will visit your site to see your program, facilities, and review food safety policies.
Signed Partner Agency Agreement
Copy of your agency’s 501 (c) 3 letter
Copy of at least one Food Handler’s Card
Handout or brochure listing services provided
A list of your Board of Directors
- Complete a successful site visit at your agency. The Agency Relations Manager will visit your site to see your program, facilities, and review food safety policies.
Applications will be reviewed by the Agency Relations Coordinator and the Executive Director.
For any questions about becoming a partner agency with the Yolo Food Bank, please contact:
Zane Hatfield, Agency Relations Coordinator
530-668-0690 ext. 109