Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 04:00 PM
Join us Saturday, October 10th, from 4-8pm at Sudwerk Brewing Company! We will be celebrating the kick off of an Interfaith Community Effort in their campaign to raise funds for a new refrigerated truck for YFB! 25% of draft sales from this evening will go to the campaign.
Along with great craft beer, businesses around the community have donated great prizes for a raffle. You will have a chance to win dinner gift certificates, sport packages and auto care every hour! Tickets will be sold for $2 and throughout the evening, with all proceeds going to the help raise more for the truck!
No worries if you can't join us, there are more ways you can help!
Donate! You can contribute 3 different ways;
- Visit yolofoodtruck.mydagsite.com
- Deposit at any Yolo Federal Credit Union by letting them know you want to give to the Yolo Food Bank Truck Fund
- Send or bring your donation to the Yolo Food Bank!
Share! Spread the news about the event and the campaign
- On Social Media (Facebook, twitter, instagram) #YFBTruck
- Word of Mouth
- Print out a flyer and post it up in your company's break room or around the neighborhood
Yolo Food Bank is so grateful to live in such a caring community. Together, we believe that we can make this dream become a reality!