Yolo Food Bank depends on the more than 24,000 volunteer hours contributed annually by groups and individuals in the community. In fact, we could not operate without this critical support. If you are an individual 13 years of age or older or if you are with a business, service club, youth group, or faith-based organization looking for ways to make a difference in your community, Yolo Food Bank has many volunteer opportunities.
Owendale Apartment Complex
Dry Product Packing Update (12/11/17 - 12/15/17)
Rice bagging and the Clean Room will be closed from 12/18/17-1/1/18
Individual Volunteer Opportunities
- Dry Product Packing *OPEN*
- Receiving Warehouse Attendant *OPEN*
- Drivers Assistant/Driver *OPEN*
- Set-Up/Distribute: Kids Farmers Market *OPEN*
- Harvesting Fresh Produce From Our Local Partner Farms *CLOSED *
- Wednesday Table Sorter *FILLED*
- Produce Sorting *FILLED*
- EWY Distribution Volunteer *FILLED*
- EFAP Distribution Volunteer *FILLED*
- Produce Packers *FILLED*
*All individual volunteers must complete a volunteer application and attend an orientation prior to becoming a volunteer.
Download a individual volunteer application here.
Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Set-Up/Distribute at Kids Farmers Market *OPEN*
- EFAP Pallet Packers *CLOSED*
- Harvesting Fresh Produce From Our Local Partner Farms *CLOSED*
- Senior Box Assemblers *CLOSED*
- Dry Product Packing *CLOSED*