Yolo Food Bank depends on the more than 24,000 volunteer hours contributed annually by groups and individuals in the community. In fact, we could not operate without this critical support. If you are an individual 13 years of age or older or if you are with a business, service club, youth group, or faith-based organization looking for ways to make a difference in your community, Yolo Food Bank has many volunteer opportunities.
- Minimum age to volunteer is 12 years old
- Before volunteering, you must read the Volunteer Handbook, fill out the last two pages and submit it to Yolo Food Bank or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers between the ages of 12 – 15 must volunteer for Dry Product Packing listed in the calendar below (if available) *2 hour shifts*
- Volunteers ages 12 – 17 must receive parental permission to volunteer
- Individuals who are interested in volunteering for Kids Farmers Market must complete and pas a background check (paid by Yolo Food Bank)
- Individuals with prior criminal records involving violence, abuse, and crimes against children, assault, may not volunteer with Yolo Food Bank. Exceptions to this policy may be made at the discretion of the Volunteer Coordinator
- Please contact Raymond Bautista at email@example.com to schedule a group volunteering opportunity.
CLEAN ROOM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Please call 530-668-0690 for an update.
For more information please contact:
Raymond Bautista, Volunteer Coordinator